“It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.” ~Hippocrates
It’s hard to sum up my practice in a few short bullet points. The links below all lead to longer pages that will help you understand what I do, why I do it and work out whether it’s for you. Please explore first, maybe read a couple of my blog posts, and then feel free to book a free exploratory chat if you want to take it further.
I think we’ll work well together if:
- You believe that reprogramming your body is important for recovery and survival.
- You prefer a specialist breast cancer programme, tailored to your needs.
- You want an experienced practitioner and long-term survivor to guide you.
- You want to get to the root of the problem.
- You want to maximise your innate healing ability.
- You work best with someone on the same wavelength.
- You want to follow an evidence-based approach that considers all the angles
- You want to make informed decisions about your treatment
- You feel safer working with a dedicated and respected practitioner.
- You like to know what others have to say before making a decision.
It has taken me more than twenty years of continuous study to build my practice to a point where I can share safe, powerful and personalised advice about this complex and multi-faceted disease. I look forward to meeting you and helping to inspire your recovery!
Registered Nutritional Therapist, Nutrigenetic Counsellor and Life Coach
PG Cert. BSc.(Hons) Dip ION | mBANT CNHC NTC AFMCP
Dawn is a registered nutritional therapist and nutrigenetic counsellor and a highly experienced life coach. She is not an oncologist or a qualified medical doctor.